In World Cricket, Wicket Keeping is the Most Toughest Job and talking about India Since 2004 Dhoni Preformed so well with Great International Record Undoubtedly. Ancient time, INDIA Produced Many keeper batsman like Nayan Mongia, Parthiv Patel, Dinesh karthik, Rahul Dravid, Vijay Dahiya & Now India Needs a keeper who does this Role in All Formats. On 2004, India Found a Keeper batsman Mahendra Singh Dhoni who does Exceptionally Well for India. A Successful career of 15yrs which includes Captain of India, Captain Of CSK ( IPL TEAM ), Domestic Season of his Jharkhand Ranji Team too. He also gave India 3 ICC Trophies and 3 IPL Titles too .
Where Is MS Dhoni Now ?
Recently, Mahendra Singh Dhoni was in Ranchi, where he spend some good time with his wife Mrs. Sakshi Dhoni and daughter Ziva, also His birthday was on 7th July 2020 where he didn’t celebrated but Pandya Brothers flew from Baroda to Ranchi just to wish him as he is away from social Sites since 2019 World Cup Loss.
He didn’t succeed to Took His Team to the Finishing Line against NZ in World Cup Semifinal. After This Dhoni made a Distance From International Cricket till now. He is not confirm his retirement still but Whole World Assumed that he never Returned back to International Cricket Again, Apart From This IPL 2019 was postponed where MS Dhoni Introduce himself after along time. But the Cricket Field needs this Answer Who would be the next Keeper batsman for India ?
Wriddhiman Saha A Permanent Test Keeper For India Since 2015*
In 2014-15 Dhoni announced his Test Retirement after a loss of Test Match against Australia. Soon Wriddhiman Saha took a charge as Keeper Batsman in Test. Soon He took his place as Permanent Keeper For India In test He performed well For India. He came into limelight on 2010 where he got his first chance against South Africa.
STATISTICS OF SOME INDIAN WICKET KEEPERS ?
2019, India needs a permanent Keeper batsman like Saha in Test. We tried Many wicket keeper batsman In such short Span Of time are as follows :
- RISHABH PANT – He is From Delhi a Left Handed Talented Keeper Batsman who made a test debut Vs England as a Replacement of Saha, After that 2018 he made ODI Debut against West Indies Soon there after he made T20 Debut Vs England.
◆ Test : 13* ( 841 Runs Avg. 44.35 ) ODI : 15 ( 346 Runs Avg. 26.21 ) T20 : 28 ( 410 Runs Avg. 20.50 )
- 2. WRIDDHIMAN SAHA – He is From Siliguri West bengal Right Handed Keeper Batsman Who made Test Debut on 2010 Vs South Africa & later on Become a Permant Wicket Keeper Test Batsman For India on 2015, ODI Debut on 2010 against New Zealand & Still Didn’t Get A Chance to Play a T20 International For INDIA .
◆ Test : 37* ( Runs 1,238 Avg. 30.19 )ODI : 9* ( Runs 41 Avg. 13.66 )
- DINESH KARTHIK – He is from Tamil Nadu a Right handed batsman came into limelight on 2004 as a Young n Talented batsman against Australia as Test Debut, Then in the Same Year 2004 He got a chance in ODI Debut against England, Soon after 2006 T20 played against South Africa as a T20 Debut for him.
◆ Test : 26* ( Runs 1,025 Avg. 25.00 ) ODI : 94* ( Runs 1,752 Avg. 30.20 ) T20 : 32* ( Runs 399 Avg. 33.25 )
- KL RAHUL – He is a from Karnataka Right handed wicket keeper batsman who came into India side a Batsman only. Test debut 2014 vs Australia, there after he made ODI Debut against Zimbabwe & after that He had a T20I Debut againz Zimbabwe in same series.
◆ Test : 36* ( Runs 2,006 Avg. 34.58 ) ODI : 32 ( Runs 1,239 Avg. 45.08 ) T20 : 42 ( Runs 1,127 Avg. 45.65 )
- SANJU SAMSON – He is Kerala a young Talented Wicket keeper Batsman who had a fantastic First class records over 3,000 runs he also done well behind the Stumps but didn’t got too much chances in International Cricket for INDIA .
◆ T20I : 4* ( Runs 35 Avg. 8.75 )
WHO WOULD BE THE NEXT KEEPER BATSMAN FOR INDIA AS LONG TIME REPLACEMENT OF MS DHONI IN ODI OR T20I ?
But Above in my content i give some players Stats Which shows India could try Rishabh Pant And KL Rahul as long time Replacement for MS Dhoni. As consider to these player India tried KL Rahul in NZ tour early this year 2020 he made an excellent show with Bat and Keeping for His team not only this he also played a part as a Captain for India in 2nd Innings in ODI against NZ because of Kohli absence.
If We Talk about Rishabh Pant he is good future of India’s cricket just at early stages of career He has made a good performance for India with over 70 catches & 8 Stumpings across All Formats in International Cricket but 2019-20 He couldn’t find himself in comfortable position dropped crucial catches & with poor Run in IPL and International cricket as well this year he had suffered from Injury too so that India gave Chance to KL Rahul.
Sanju Samson a young talented batsman and had a great record in Domestic and IPL too. He selected many times For India but didn’t got a chance to play. But 2020 He got a chance in NZ tour where he was failed to make any kind of impression infront of selectors not only this he also played an Unnecessary shots to get himself Out.
Dinesh karthik He is an Old monk with In & Out career. 2004 when Dhoni and karthik were the two wicket keepers for India, he just manages to played only 110 International matches across all formats in 16 Years of his career. This is Why, because Dhoni had an Impeccable Record and Selectors didn’t gave chance to other’s, So due to Karthik was always a 2nd choice wicket keeper For India. Today, He is a good Keeper batsman but with Age factor also due To Injuries he wouldn’t consider as Primary Choice In Future.
Wriddhiman Saha who didn’t get any chance and waiting for their Turn. But because of Slow Strike Rate Saha couldn’t find a place but he is a Permanent Test keeper. On other side Ishan Kishan Who is young 21 yrs old had good domestic season and also IPL were the limelight as keeper batsman for India. Few Young talents Tried to Knock a Door Of International Cricket like KS Bharat, N Jagadeesan etc..
यह एक सवाल है ? जिसका जवाब पिछले 1 साल से भारत टीम ढूंढ रहा है । जब आप किसी का विकल्प ढूंढते हो तो आपको थोड़ा वक़्त लगता है, जैसे आज तक हमको THE GREAT SACHIN TENDULKAR, VIRENDRA SEHWAG, RAHUL DRAVID, SOURAV GANGULY ETC. इनका विकल्प नहीं ढूंढ पाये है और ना ही कभी ढूंढ पायेगे , क्योंकि यह सब प्लेयर्स का विशेष स्थान है और हमेशा रहेगा । वैसे ही हम DHONI का विकल्प ढूंढने में लगे है और शायद इसका जवाब जल्दी नहीं मिलेगा ।
Hope you like this Content just to show to Who will Be the Next Keeper batsman for India in ODI and T20I ? From my Opinion KL RAHUL & RISHABH PANT WOULD BE THE 1ST CHOICE AS ODI AND T20I KEEPER BATSMAN .